Let’s get messy with gross science experiments that kids just love!
Not for the faint-hearted, all sorts of gooey, yucky science is covered during this party… some of which will end up on your kids!
Let’s get disgusting!
The program appealed across a range of age groups and cross-gender. The children enjoyed the variety of activities and the pace of the presentation. As parents we especially liked the way the children were encouraged to inquire & learn in a non-academic fashion.
– T. Davenport
Designed from experience
Our parties have been designed by experienced science teachers and communicators to make sure that the balance is right; cool experiments that they don’t normally see at school and all the fun stuff that you would see at a science toy store!
Plus we’ve run 1000’s of science parties since 2004 so all experiments have been completely tried and tested. With all the great feedback we’ve had, you’re child is sure to have a blast!
I just wanted to say thank you for the party today. The presenters did an absolutely wonderful job. All the kids had a great time (and the parents enjoyed it as well).I would have to say that this is the best children’s party I’ve been too (and that’s an unbiased opinion). Since the kids started school (they are in Year 1), I don’t think I’ve been to a party where someone doesn’t end up in tears or fighting with some other kid. Both the boys and the girls were amazed at the experiments. It was absolutely fantastic.
– J. Nipperess
Content & Duration
We turn your home into a gross science lab for an entire hour – making lots of ooey googy gross things!
- Make a vomit bomb! The kids love this, plus we’ll chat about bile and its uses!
- Create disgusting fake snot! The kids get to keep this slimy mucus!
- Eat fizzy dandruff! It looks like dandruff, but takes like sherbet!
- Popping zits! Gross, really gross… but we get to talk about infections!
- Cover yourself in fake blood! Best done at the end of the party for obvious reasons!
- There is also an option liquid nitrogen ice-cream!
- We can run dry ice experiments as an option too!
The point of this party is to engage kids in science in a fun way.
The kids will have a ball whilst learning about the yucky side of the human condition!
***A lot of food coloring is used in this party.***
Check that guests are not allergic to food coloring and that they will wear old clothes!
The children were all from different age levels and were kept entertained the whole time. I was very impressed with everything that was offered… from the moment I inquired through to the day of the party. I had nothing but great feedback from the parents and children and I recommend Fizzics highly for any other parties. Thank you for making the day for my daughter and her friends.
– C. Borazio
- For ages 7 and up.
- Our qualified science presenter will bring all tables and experiments.
- A maximum of 20 children.
- Access to a covered outdoor space.
- Chairs are not required.
- Kids need to wear old clothes!
- We travel too! Extra costs apply.
- Duration 60 minutes.
- Set up time 30 minutes
- Pack up time 30 minutes
- Dependent upon how many staff are required and your location.
- Dependent on when you wish to have the party.
- We don’t charge per child for a gross science party.
- Recommended for up to 20 children (only needs 1 staff member)
- Maximum number is 30 children (requires 2 staff).
- We’ve had awesome feedback over the years from thousands of science parties!