A party where your child gets to be the scientist!
We bring tons of things to do at your child’s science party!
Have our experienced staff show you how awesome a mad scientist party can be!
With over 20 hands-on science experiments you can be assured that they will be busy the whole time, plus every child can take something home!
Real science presenters + the best science experiments for kids = Awesome Fun!
My daughter’s party was fantastic! Very entertaining & informative, the children had a wonderful time but also gained knowledge without realizing. For the first 20 minutes you would not have guessed that you were at a 6 year old’s party – you could hear a pin drop as they were absolutely captivated by what Darren had to teach. Some of us adults learned a thing or two – the new buzz at home is SCIENCE! I will recommend your company to anyone who will listen.
– H. Dongas
Designed from experience
Our parties have been designed by experienced science teachers and communicators to make sure that the balance is right; cool experiments that they don’t normally see at school and all the fun stuff that you would see at a science toy store!
Plus we’ve run 1000’s of science parties since 2004 so all experiments have been completely tried and tested. With all the great feedback we’ve had, you’re child is sure to have a blast!
Absolutely brilliant and the kids loved it! How easy was this was for us! All we had to do was provide a space and some food, Fizzics did everything else to make this such a memorable party. Everything was fantastic/entertaining and just the right length. Presenter was brilliant, thanks so much!
– N. Rickard
Content & Duration
We bring more than 20 hands-on party experiments to every science party and turn
your home into a science lab for an entire hour!
Your child will have a blast with gigantic bubbles, gooey slime, cool science demo’s and awesome hands on experiments! We even bring a vortex smoke ring generator that shoots vortex rings of fog across your yard!
There’s so much to do:
- Make gigantic bubbles and make gooey slime
- Shoot vortex fog rings and warp your mind with illusions
- Launch film canister rockets and elephant tube roar
- Float images in mid-air, spin gyroscopes and work out our ‘magic’ boxes
- Create strange vibrations and pop our dropper poppers
- Learn about kinetic energy with hopping frogs and mini-tornadoes
- Find out about balance, use magnetic rail spinners and handle magnifiers
- Stack magnetic shapes, see rainbows surrounding light sources and much more
*Some science experiments may be varied depending on the age of the attending kids
Thank you so much for the party you ran today. It was a great success, and everyone including parents enjoyed so much. Most importantly the birthday boy was so happy. Kids enjoyed as well learned a lot, and you have kept all the kids between the age of 2 to 13 under such a good control. I can certainly recommend your party to anyone.
– M. Mizushima
- For ages 5 and up (children must be attending elementary school).
- Our qualified science presenter will bring all tables and experiments.
- Generally a garage, patio, yard or reasonable sized living room will work well.
- An outside area for bubbles and slime making.
- Access to running water, a covered area in case of rain and 2 towels that can get messy.
- We will need access to electrical power to run the vortex fog rings.
- Chairs are not required.
- Duration 60 minutes. Set up time and pack up time 30 minutes.
- Dependent upon how many staff are required and your location.
- Dependent on when you wish to have the party.
- We don’t charge per child for our science parties.
- Recommended for up to 20 children (only needs 1 staff member)
- Maximum number is 30 children (requires 2 staff).
- We’ve had awesome feedback over the years from thousands of science parties!
Book Your Science Party
To make sure that students of all ages in all areas have access to the best educational opportunities.